I found these written in one of my note books / journals. Reading again is a great reminder of my Purpose. Do you have your own list? When you feel wobbly (as business can be just like a spiritual practice) – pull your list out and let all that goodness drop in. Remind yourself and your Soul.
- She knows her tribe – who she is here to support
- She has boundaries and principles she lives by
- She is protective and also expansive
- She learns from other people the skills she needs
- She is open
- She is creative and playful
- She knows her desires and calls them in
- She looks at her patterns and shadows and embraces them wholeheartedly
- She keeps her word with integrity
- She looks after her money and abundance
- She makes things fun
- She has love for her business and does not leaves judgement and conditioning at the door
- She can voice her opinions and keeps other people’s secrets and sacred
- She trusts her intuition and takes action and makes decisions
- She knows her Purpose and connects to her bliss
- She connects to her spiritual team, her physical team and is supportable.
Created by Luanne Mareen ©2020
Grab a copy here gorgeous CLICK HERE
Goddess, please share, like and follow my blog!